Let us learn Corel Draw from the bottom so that later can be used with the current, Corel Draw one article I will explain some of the functions of the tools available in the following figure. No NEW-OPEN-SAVE-PRINT-CUT-COPY-PASTE-U N DO-REDO. and the following is an explanation of the tool ..
1. New: for this tool is used to create a new document in Corel Draw, Corel Draw in all versions of this tool tersedi could with the keys CTRL + N.
2. Open : Command indicated to open files that have CDR formats, the original format of Corel Draw to the button CTRL + O.
3. Save: command which is used to store the results of the design you can with the keys CTRL + S.
4. Print: The command used to print the results desan already so get with the keys CTRL + P.
5. Cut: Used to move a block of a particular design by eliminating Suber original file can be with the keys CTRL + X.
6. Copy: Command Corel Draw to augment existing block file in the worksheet can with key CTRL + C.
7. Paste: The command to put the results of the Cut and Copy previously be done with the command CTRL + V.
8. Undo: Command to cancel the one-step movement or effects that have been made.
9. Redo: If you want to cancel the Undo command, you can use Redo command.