In a basic tutorial Corel Draw this time we will make a star that is circular, please note that this one trick often digunkaan in making logos using the object melingkarai logo. The following are the results so from our tutorial.
How to make it very easy you just follow this quick design tips
1. open Corel Draw you own, here I am using Corel Draw x7, yet quiet, this tutorial can still be used in older versions of Corel Draw,
2. create a new worksheet in your Corel Draw.
3. create a circle and star using the Elipse Tool And Star Tool As the picture below
4. Make the stars to 11 stars, how to duplicate very easily with Breakfastlend Tool.
- Bled activate tool
- click on and drag it to one star Star, like the red arrows.
- rumbah number of stars to 11, or up as needed and hasulnya is that in the blue arrow.
5. then go into an existing menubar above, see the red arrow in the picture below, the star turn that has been made a lot earlier and then click New Path and fired on a circular object.
6. if it had been fired object will follow the line of the circle, but tampilanya not fully follow the circle, To fix enable the Blend along full path as the red arrows in the following figure.
After you enable images will fully follow the circle
7. and the results are visible as the blue arrow.
To remove a circle in the middle, you just press CTRL + K and living object selection circle and press DELETE on the keyboard.
nah it was very easy tutorial is not, good luck at home ya ..
HOW TO MAKE EASY STAR CIRCULAR OBJECT WITH COREL DRAW X4 X5 X6 X7 X8 X3